Wednesday 11 February 2009

A new year...

I have made a decision! And that decision is...to pursue my art and photography more this year.


I've already made a start on this. Firstly, by entering the DSWF - Wildlife Artist of the Year 2009 - The finished entry; a montage of buzzards; can be seen in the picture to the right (I will be posting a separate entry with close-up details of each section of the piece.)


My next step, will be to work on several pieces for the BBC Wildlife Artist of the Year 2009 Thus far, I have one A2 size montage of Tigers ready to send in (as this was completely sometime in 2008) and will be doing a further four pieces during the following week/s.

I'm hoping, at some point (possibly March), to start work on constructing a website. More news to follow about this later on.

No comments: